St Brigidines Collect – St Ives
Co-Wyn Building were engaged by St Brigidines College in September 2012 to undertake Stage 1 and 2 of the colleges capital asset Masterplan. The Masterplan identified facilities to support: Science, drama, music, dance, library and general learning.
The Co-Wyn Building Group, is a long established family business with a substantial portfolio of educational projects within the Catholic and Independent school sectors.
The 16 month building project, which was completed early 2014, included:
- 75 car space underground car park
- 220 seat Performance Theatre
- Drama, Dance and Music studios
- 7 Science laboratory and preparatory centres
- 8 new general learning spaces
- an oversized synthetic grass multi- purpose court, and
- refurbished and new landscape areas